Here are some quotes from last nights show featuring the grandmother, Ellen Barkin.
- Guy: So what brings you to LA?
- Barkin: You know the same, just a dumb whore looking to get on a reality show.
- Guy: The way I was raised the guy always pays for the drinks. If you pay I would have to find some way to pay you back.
- Barkin: Stop it, your mother should have spanked you more.
- Guy: Oh, I’m open to that.:
- Barkin: Are you for real, because your I’m 60 and still a sexual being feels like bull crap.
- David’s Mother: David’s father was a swashbuckler in the bedroom. He had a huge sword and new exactly where to stab.
- Goldie: My daughter’s living her life, can you say the same?
- Barkin: People aren’t always supposed to do what they want. It’s what separates us from the animals… and the native Hawaiians.