Recently I wrote an article about the 30 hottest naked TV actresses which listed actresses that have appeared in at least 10 TV shows as characters other then themselves and have who have also appeared nude at some point in time.
Currently, this article has over 20,000 views and the most searched actresses might surprise you. So I’m going to resort the list based on your clicks. In addition, those that did not make the top 25 will be eliminated from the list with 5 new actresses being selected.
On to Page 2 for actresses #30-21…
With not much new to watch on TV last week, I guess it’s again time to discuss commercials. Midwest Mike just discussed issues he had with a Discover Card commercial because the plot of the commercial really didn’t make sense.
Columbia’s Omni Heat Technology commercial also makes no sense.
I know it’s early to be posting Christmas Gift ideas, but for the love of peat, it’s almost December. During my perusal of various websites today I ran across a new product that I thought I’d have to share with you. What do you get the man who already owns regular jeans?
I’ve discussed this many times, but what’s the deal with every single female being on the phone while driving. I live in the Chicago suburbs and it’s not safe to be on the road after the kids are in school. That’s when every suburban mother driving an SUV that looks like it is used by the Army to transport platoons comes out on the streets. They’ll run you over without missing a beat in discussing what happened on last night’s Grey’s Anatomy with her friend. Continue reading
I’m not fat, I’m big boned is something I wish I could say about myself. I mean maybe I have bones that are larger than average, I don’t know, I’ve never actually seen them. I’ve seen pictures of them.
You have to love Chicago weather. It goes from 75 to 28 in the span of about 4 hours. Why do we live here? Oh right, we are all waiting to see the Cubs win the world series.
I know, I know let’s get into Mo’s Musings. You know, let’s talk.
- Mustaches – only 3 guys are allowed to sport the traditional mustache look (I’m not here to criticize beards FYI) – Tom Selleck, Ron Swanson, and any porn star. I’m watching Back in the Game and the guy she’s interesting in boinking is sporting a “french tickler”. Of course he turns out to be a douche. It should have been so obvious to her, he had a mustache.
- Ground Floor – raise your hand if you knew that TBS has a new show from one of our favorite producers Bill Lawrence (Scrubs & Cougar Town) airing tonight. Of course you didn’t. Come on TBS, this show is a perfect Summer show but you are putting it up against football? Good luck with that. I guarantee you this, it has to be better than the awful Sullivan & Sons.
- Universal Studios – I went with the family to Universal last winter and it was awesome. The kids loved the Harry Potter ride, which got me thinking. The movie themed rides are always so popular at Universal Studios. Is anybody talking about a 50 Shades of Grey ride?
We will be happy to forward any suggestions you may have as to what this ride would actually look like.
So that’s today’s musings and as always, this is Midwest Mo saying (insert something awesome here).
Time for another installment of Midwest Mo’s Musings. I know you’re thinking, why what did I do wrong. You know what you did.
Special shout out to my therapist who’s helping me hate people less. I hate you. She’s not very good.
- John Capaulo – On WGN Morning News they had this guy on to promote his show at Zanies in Rosement (we don’t get paid for any of this FYI, what’s up with that). They asked him his thoughts on the government shutdown. He was like, I don’t understand government but I assumed it’s like a power outage with a lot of old people calling their friends saying stuff like, “Hey our governments out. You got any government over there?” Maybe you had to be there, I thought it was funny.
- Sean Saves The World – I feel like the writers are watching Three’s Company reruns to get their plot ideas. Oh my goodness, wouldn’t it be funny if the boss misunderstood something and then went ahead and acted on that information. Misunderstandings are funny.
- The Crazy Ones – How many episodes before Robin William’s schtick gets old? For me it was last night, but maybe you are younger then me and haven’t seen this act 400 times already.
- Dax Shepard – I don’t like this guy and it doesn’t help that he just married the ridiculously hot Kristen Bell. I know you’re thinking I’m just jealous and you’d be 98% correct. But a few years ago I watched what may well have been the stupidest movie I’ve ever seen called Idiocracy. That’s 84 minutes I’ll never get back and he’s never once apologized for his role in that train wreck.
So that’s it for Midwest Mo’s Musings. As usual (insert awesome catch phrase here).
This photo has been making the rounds on the internet this week and I kind of wanted to get your take on it. As a guy, she strikes me as the kind of woman that doesn’t have a lot of female friends. But what do I know, I’m not allowed to get within 100 yards of most of our female fans anymore.
I do think that each of these kids is going to have issues down the road though as they will see this picture everywhere. Hey is that you posing with your half naked mom? Awesome.
Earlier this week I unveiled a new segment called Midwest Mo’s Ramblings. I’m really kicking myself for not spending more than 3 minutes thinking of a better title for my incoherent ramblings.
So until I come up with yet another better name for this segment, I give you Midwest Mo’s Musings.
- Breast Cancer – Look I get that it’s terrible. Hell as a solid B cup I probably should do more self exams (yeah, that’s in your head now, you’re welcome). It’s weird though that it seems to be the only cause athletes or actors seem to support lately, there’s pink everywhere. Why do you think that is (boobies). I guess no one wants to wear brown for rectal cancer, except I guess the Cleveland Browns. Way to support the cause guys.
- Back In The Game – Maggie Lawson coaches a baseball team of misfit kids that were all cut, because well, they suck. Of course, these kids will someday turn it around because she’s got such a big heart and everyone knows that’s all it takes to make talentless kids miraculously become talented. Just ask any overbearing parent at almost any little league game. Anyway, at the end of tonight’s show, a neighborhood girl hits a home run off one of their pitchers and they ask her to join the team. A girl playing baseball what? It’s such a blatant ripoff of Bad News Bears it’s embarrassing. At least pick a better movie, like maybe Escape to/from Witch Mountain or maybe Herbie The Love Bug.
- NCIS – Yes, I’m old and I watch this show now be quiet and turn that rock and or roll music down. Recently, Cote De Pablo left the show. Click here if you are unfamiliar with her hotness. And yet somehow one of the most annoying actors on TV Pauley Perrette is still on the show. Can anyone stand her cause I can’t. I’d rather watch Jenny McCarthy on The View than more of Pauley Perrette.
- Dads – So this show is still on and cranking out the humor. Wouldn’t it be hilarious to make one of the guys get a rectal exam cause that’s always funny. Oh, and we’ll have the doctor die mid exam, and cue hilarity. Note to Seth Green, this show is not airing on Cartoon Network. It feels like this show’s target demo is 14 year old boys.
So that’s it for now. Until we meet again, this is Midwest Mo saying (insert awesome catch phrase here).
This may come as a shock to some of you, but when you sit down to write an article about a show for the 12th time it’s not always easy to come up with new stuff. Especially when you consider I mostly watch sitcoms.
So instead I thought I’d just write about whatever I feel like and slap a title on it so it seems like more then just my stream of consciousness (it’s not).
With that, I give you Midwest Mo’s Ramblings:
- CBS Writers – I might be the only person in America who noticed last night that 2 different CBS sitcoms (How I Met Your Mother & Mom) made a reference to the movie Juno. Really, a mildly entertaining movie from 6 years ago on both shows. That can’t be a coincidence. It appears that the writers are doing double duty over at CBS (yes I said duty, grow up).
- How I Met Your Mother – I officially hate this show. 5 episodes in and we are no closer to meeting the mother. OK it was funny when Barney said to Robin after she beat his mother in strip poker, “No more playing strip poker with my mother. It’s all kinds of confusing.” Note to the producers – if he doesn’t meet her soon, be on the look out for a crazy guy from the Midwest driving a blue Toyota Camry. You’ve been warned.
- The View – According to Radar Online, Jenny McCarthy is in jeopardy of losing her job on The View. Apparently viewers tune out whenever she talks. That’s just freaking hilarious. Oh, and it’s rumored they are trying to fix her performance. How the hell do you fix annoying. If they can, they should bottle and sell that.
- Meg Ryan – I’m watching WGN News this morning and Dean Richards had a segment about how Meg Ryan might be getting her own TV show. During the segment, reference was made to her dating John Cougar Mellencamp. That would have been super big news in 1995.
So that’s it. Look forward to more of these segments. At least until the pharmacy refills my prescription.
Today is the 1 year anniversary of the founding of Midwest TV Guys! We want to thank all of our friends, family, and fans for helping to make our site the fun place that it has been for the last year. We know that you have lots of options when it comes to reading bad writing about TV and we are glad that once every few days or so you choose us.
We look forward to another year of mediocre TV reporting and lots of discussion of women in bikinis. Midwest Mo will of course keep everyone up to date on Farrah Abraham so you can all rest assured that you will not be out of the loop on her comings and goings.
We started this website with the full intention of selling out as quickly as we can to cash in on this unholy writing talent that we all seem to have been given. We continue to march on towards our goal of selling out. Rest assured fans, your MWTVG writers have not developed any scruples or feelings over the last year. We fully intend to cash in as soon as we can. Your help in this matter is not only greatly appreciated, it is required. So get on it.
Lastly, we leave you with a question. What would you like to see more of? We have countless production meetings discussing our content and are baffled at the things that click with the readers and are confused at the things that miss. Tell us what you would like to see us do more of and we will make accommodations (notice how I didn’t ask you to tell us what we should stop doing? That’s because we are mostly perfect and nothing we do is wrong).
Thanks again for an amazing first year everyone! We look forward to being mildly entertaining in the next year!