– Guns N’ Roses
Here’s the best of around the web for this week.
- We aren’t quite done with best of the year lists yet because I keep finding ones that I know you would want to know about. Here are the 50 sexiest photo shoots of 2013. See, I told you. (CoEd)
- Christina Hendricks is a great actress right? That’s what everyone says about her right? There is no other reason anyone ever talks about her right? Wait is there? What could it be? Hmm. (GCeleb)
- Brittney Spears just started her 2 year Vegas show. Reports are she’s overweight and needs to drop some pounds. I don’t know, she looks pretty good to me. (Hollywood Tuna)
- For a behind the scenes look at BREAKING BAD’S final season and the upcoming spinoff prequel/sequel BETTER CALL SAUL, check out this little interview with VINCE GILLIGAN and what he specifically thought about Jesse Pinkman’s teeth. (Collider)
- What ten brands are expected to disappear in 2014? While I agree whole heartedly with #7 on the list (The WNBA), I’m not sure their analysis is entirely accurate because they claim that WNBA has a supporter. Shenanigans! Check out the other nine here: (24/7 Wall Street)
- A small brewery in Missouri took on Starbucks and clearly won in my book. Check out their hysterical response to an asinine cease-and-desist letter (Huffington Post)
- The best news bloopers of 2013. (Seriously OMG)
- Cameron Diaz has a new movie coming out and she is supposed to be the headliner star of the movie. If you watch the trailer though, you’ll see immediately that is not the case. Can you tell who, or what, the real star of The Other Woman is? I had to watch many, many times to figure it out. (Lainey Gossip)
- Hot lady on TV of the week – Lisa Hochstein from The Real Housewives of Miami.
After plastic surgery (Radar Online)
Pre-plastic surgery (All Things RHW)