You called me from the room in your hotel
All full of romance for someone that you met
And telling me how sorry you were, leaving so soon
And that you miss me sometimes when you’re alone in your room
Do I feel lonely too?
We are doing something new here this week. You might have noticed we had an around the web on Saturday. To make sure you have stuff to read both weekend days, we are going to to the best of around the web from the week on Sundays. Enjoy it and let’s reminisce about the best of around the web for the week shall we?
- The website this next one comes from calls this the cruelest troll dads on the internet. There must not be a single dad on that website because as a dad, I thought these were hilarious. (Officially Fun)
- I love this one. Check out how this kitten reacts to meeting another pet in the house. (Buzz Feed)
- Winter has hit Chicago so let’s have some sunshine wishes and bikini dreams with Miss South Dakota Alexis Rupp making us wish it was still summer. (Popoholic)
- If product slogans were more honest they might look a little something like this. (College Poison)
- This is one of the most incredible stories I’ve ever heard of and if I didn’t see the video, I wouldn’t have believed it. In this video, South African salvage divers are conducting a body recovery operation 3 days after this vessel sunk taking all aboard with her. The miracle happens at about 5:30. (Live Leak)
- 13 things you might not have known about Good Will Hunting. (Imgur)
- How about 40 celebs without makeup. (Celeb Slam)
- Here are 50 actors and the real people they played in biopic movies. (Loffee)
- You’ve probably read a lot of stories about Paul Walker after his tragic death this week but I bet you haven’t read this one. Like the author of this story says, the more I read about this guy, the more I realize he might have been one of the coolest celebrities ever. (Celebrity Net Worth)