– Barry McGuire
Just 3 days left in 2013. What are your new year’s resolutions going to be? If it’s watch less TV, don’t tell us. Let’s take a look at the best of this week’s around the web.
- Mariah Carey’s in snowy Aspen on vacation which of course means pictures of her in a bikini. (Seriously OMG)
- I hate all things American Idol, but Harry Connick’s mistreatment of singers may get me to tune back in again. (TV Guide)
- Molly Simms is looking good in a bikini. (Moe Jackson)
- In quit being so creepy Grandpa news, Jack Nicholson is into Jennifer Lawrence. (Amy Grindhouse)
- Don’t focus on the words, focus on the meaning behind the lyrics. For a decent translation of famous rap lyrics, head on over to Respectful Rappers on Tumblr. (respectful rappers)
- In news that’s surprising only because I’m shocked it didn’t happen years ago, Jwoww (AKA Jenni Farley) from JERSEY SHORE announced that she is pregnant. Now her and Snooki can enjoy awkward motherhood together. In other news, I never knew that Pauly D was a father… there is zero hope for our next generation. (rumorfix)
- One of our readers asked us on our FB page yesterday why we don’t give our female fans some love with hot men. We are not ones to ignore the needs of our fans. Dudes, you don’t want to click on this link (unless you are totally comfortable with your looks and your physique). Ladies, this one is for you. (Marie Claire)
- Anderson Cooper took to the airwaves on CNN recently to talk about what could be the most awkward subject ever discussed on TV. (Seriously OMG)
- Here are all the movies on Netflix that are expiring on January 1st. You’ve got 3 more days to watch them. (Gothamist)
- Since everyone loves lists and we are coming to the end of the year which is a time full of lists, here are the biggest internet trends of 2013. (College Humor)
- Hot “actress” of the week: Kelly Bensimon from The Real Housewives of New York.