I don’t smoke and never did, but man I’m thinking about starting after seeing this VIP Electronic Cigarette commercial.
I did some research on E cigs and it appears there is some debate as to their safety. According to Wikipedia, the health effects of E cigs is unknown. Really? It uses a heating element to vaporize a liquid solution that contains nicotine and other “flavors” which is then inhaled by the user. I can’t see any problems with this.
Anyway, here’s the ad. See if you can spot a potential hidden message.
Recently I wrote an article about the 30 hottest naked TV actresses which listed actresses that have appeared in at least 10 TV shows as characters other then themselves and have who have also appeared nude at some point in time.
Currently, this article has over 20,000 views and the most searched actresses might surprise you. So I’m going to resort the list based on your clicks. In addition, those that did not make the top 25 will be eliminated from the list with 5 new actresses being selected.
On to Page 2 for actresses #30-21…
When you’re ready come and get it
Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na
When you’re ready come and get it
Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na
Those are certainly some heartfelt thought provoking lyrics. Anyway, here’s what is going on around the web.
- Turns out Zooey Deschanel might not be that nice of a person. (D Listed)
- If product slogans were more honest they might look a little something like this. (College Poison)
- 6 week break for The Blacklist. I love the show, but hate shows that start and stop like this. (TV Guide)
- Ginger Zee started here in Chicago before moving on to Good Morning America. Now she posed for some pinup calendar. (Starcasm)
- Very tasteful Christmas card for The Kardashians this year. Nothing says it’s the holidays more than cleavage. (Hollywood Life)
- I don’t care how hot you are you don’t bad mouth Taylor Swift. Even if you’re a Victoria Secret lingerie model. (The Superficial)
- Hot throwback actress of the day – Heather Thomas from The Fall Guy.
I was going to try to find a site with good pics, but seriously Google had the best selection so here you go.
(Google) If you’re over 35 how are you not going to click this link?
With not much new to watch on TV last week, I guess it’s again time to discuss commercials. Midwest Mike just discussed issues he had with a Discover Card commercial because the plot of the commercial really didn’t make sense.
Columbia’s Omni Heat Technology commercial also makes no sense.
Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! Tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! What does the fox say? Ylvis
We know none of you are working today and that everyone is shopping. Thanks for stopping by and here’s what is going on around the web for the first Monday in December.
- This just in, 50 Shades of Grey is finally in production and it appears there’s tacky wallpaper involved. (Seriously OMG)
- Any guesses who Jennifer Aniston spent her Thanksgiving with? The guy seems like a nice enough guy and has been linked to some big names. It’s nice to see the geeky males do well every once in awhile. (Starcasm)
- Which married A list celebrity has secretly been going to outpatient sex rehab? I believe it when I read it, but there’s no evidence other than the tabloids say it’s so. (Crazy Days)
- Please Courtney Stodden we all want to know why you left your husband. Oh, and please try to keep you answer classy. (I Don’t Like You In That Way)
- It’s good to start the psychological games early in a relationship. Guy fakes a wedding proposal to his girlfriend because he found out she was snooping around trying to figure out his proposal plan. (Live Leak)
- Hot actress of the day – Sarah Lancaster from Chuck. A Midwestern girl originally from Overland Park, Kansas.
(Maxim) or (Best Eye Candy)
Go on and go free maybe you’re too close to see. I can feel your body move. Does it mean that much to me. Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you. Paul Young
Mike, Mike, Mike. It’s Thanksgiving. We kind of dropped the ball yesterday on around the web, our bad. But from the clowns over here at MWTVG have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
- I absolutely hated How I Met Your Mother’s all rhyme episode and called it the worst I’ve ever seen. I apologize as Glee is doing a puppet show. It’s why the terrorists hate us so much. (Seriously OMG)
- GQ has Miley Cyrus as least sexy and least influential. Look, I may not be her biggest fan, but what a stupid pick. Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are way more vanilla than her. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Yikes, Tara Reid in a bikini. She makes skinny look scary. (G Celeb)
- Man, I thought that divorce was done years ago. Who knew. (Lainey Gossip)
- Even stars like Gwyneth Paltrow are not immune from awful holiday outfits. (E Online)
- Hot actress of the day – Andrea Anders from Better Off Ted. She’s a Midwestern girl from Madison, WI.
(Superior Pics) or (Best Eye Candy)
I know it’s early to be posting Christmas Gift ideas, but for the love of peat, it’s almost December. During my perusal of various websites today I ran across a new product that I thought I’d have to share with you. What do you get the man who already owns regular jeans?
To the producers of How I Met Your Mother let me give you the gist, you just made the list. We’ve given you plenty of opportunities to move the show along, but last night’s episode was just wrong.
In case you missed it as you didn’t have the time, the entire show was told in rhyme. Yes, I did not stutter, you read the right words I just muttered. Episode 195 and they gave us this jive.
You see how awful a half hour of that crap would be, you just read 4-5 sentences of rhyme and you borderline want to stab me with a pen. They did a whole show of that nonsense. To add insult to injury, we are no closer to meeting the mother.
Congratulations, that was the most annoying half hour of TV ever made. 5 minutes in I was checking the guide to see what 2 Broke Girls was going to be about.
You made me look forward to 2 Broke Girls. Nobody makes me look forward to 2 Broke Girls and gets away with it. So to Carter Bays and Craig Thomas you are no longer welcome here in the Midwest, specifically Chicago. I’ll be the crazy guy in a blue Toyota with his car pointed right at you, know for sure this much is true.
So we got to meet the infamous Red John last night on The Mentalist. As with almost anything, when there’s so much hype and buildup, the actual event itself is a let down. That is how I felt about last night’s show.
I’m glad we are finally done with the Red John story line. So many shows today feel the need to have some recurring bad guy character. I know this show is a little different because the recurring bad guy was the whole reason for the show.
Still, hopefully now the show can move on and get back to the 1 bad guy a week formula with which I am very comfortable and enjoy (Simon Baker admitted in a recent TV Guide interview that I am not alone in liking this format).
That is until we discover we didn’t actually meet the real Red John. You can see that coming can’t you. Anyway, let’s click the link to see who is Red John. Continue reading
Think about about how many times I have fallen. Spirits are using me larger voices callin’. What Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten. I have been around the world. Lookin’ for that woman girl. Who knows love can endure. And you know it will. Crosby, Stills & Nash
It’s Thanksgiving week finally and here’s the comings and goings on around the web for Monday.
- Don’t tell me there’s no work for a cute blond in this business. Katie Couric took a job at Yahoo, whatever that means. (D Listed)
- Don’t lie to me about things like Jennifer Aniston going topless in her next movie role. We’ve been teased about this for too long now. (Celeb Bitchy)
- I can’t stand Lady Gaga. Her entrance to the VMA’s on a mechanical horse didn’t help change my mind. (Hollywood Reporter)
- How is TLC still a channel? Their new show Breaking The Faith about a bunch of young adults trying to adjust to life outside the church of the Latter Day Saints is completely scripted and the people all left the church awhile ago. Why would you watch this? (Starcasm)
- Abagail Breslin seems to have grownup. She’s only 17? The Kardashian is strong in this one. (Drunken Stepfather)
- Hot actress of the day – Amanda Tapping from Supernatural.
(Superior Pics) or (Lazy Girls)