Is it getting better or do you feel the same. Will it make it easier on you now you got someone to blame. You say, one love, one life. When it’s one need in the night. One love, we get to share it. Leaves you baby if you don’t care for it.
Some friends and I were talking a while back about if you had unlimited money and could get any band to come play in your backyard who would you get. It’d be hard to turn down U2.
Here’s what is going on around the web for Friday!
- The good folks at LG are truly screwing with people. They did a bit where they tricked people into thinking it was the end of the world to demonstrate how clear the picture is on their TV. If it were me, I’d laugh but somebody’s getting punched. (Seriously OMG)
- I’m just shocked that Kris Jenner is an awful person. Feel free to read about the wonderful things she did to the crew on her talk show. (Hollywoodite)
- With the uproar over the casting for 50 Shades of Grey, Jimmy Kimmel got random people off the street to read parts of the book to show how easy acting is. (Seriously OMG)
- Apparently a Guinness Book of World record doesn’t mean what it used to. Case in point, Demi Lovato is now a record holder as the youngest judge X Factor judge. Seriously? (Wet Paint)
- Check out 59 year old Christie Brinkley standing next to 21 year old Kate Upton. I’m thinking Brinkley should get a Guinness record for hottest woman ever. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Hot actress of the day – Dakota Johnson from Ben & Kate.