Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.
– Dylan Thomas
Today should really be a national holiday. Do you know what today is? Football is back! Let’s get to news from around the web for Thursday because you know if we don’t tell you about it, it’s not worth knowing.
- How’s your day going so far? Want a pick-me-up? We can all use one. Here are 28 pictures that prove that dreams do come true and you are guaranteed to have a smile on your face after you see these pictures. (BuzzFeed)
- What is the world record for most consecutive days talking about girls in bikinis? Well someone alert Guinness because we are going for the record. Here are 35 hot bikini girls to brighten your day. (Kontraband)
- We’ve done a lot of work around here to keep you up to date on TV shows coming out this fall. We recognize that sometimes you might want to go to the movies as well and not stay home and watch TV. This is of course foreign to the writers here at MWTVG who are all basically shut-ins but we are nothing if not servants of our fans. Here is a guide for movies coming out this fall. (The Film Drunk)
- What does it look like when a monkey sees snow for the first time? Well it’s funny and you are going to have a smile on your face. Also, who has a monkey for a pet? It sounds like they are in Soviet Russia where you don’t own monkey but monkey owns you. (The Chive)
- Ok I’m going to continue running with the animals doing funny things theme I’ve got going on here. Check this one out. Boop to turn off a kitten. (Imgur)
- Ok enough of that. I’ve got to cleanse myself of all that goodness. This link should take care of that and get us back on track with the kind of pandering our fans have come to expect. 77 pictures of drunken Lake Havasu party girls. Oh and this one, might be a bit NSFW-ish. (Coed)