Must of been mid afternoon, I could tell by how far the child’s shadow stretched out and he walked with a purpose, in his sneakers, down the street. He had, many questions, like children often do. He said, tell me all your thoughts on God? Tell me am I very far? Dishwalla
Still 2 weeks to go until most new shows begin. Jon Stewart was finally back last night so at least we have The Daily Show again.
Here’s what is going on around the web for Wednesday.
- Cher is a little upset over a recent cover photo of her where people were saying it’s no where close to what she looks like. She took to Twitter and posted the raw picture to show she doesn’t need that much Photoshopping. If only she could give us a non plastic surgery photo for comparison sake. (D Listed)
- Is Olivia Wilde’s shirtless with a jacket look trendy or trashy? I vote freaking hot, but you be the judge. (Celeb Bitchy)
- I catch a lot of flack for my fascination with celebs in bikinis. I guess I must be the only Midwestern guy who’s into it. So don’t click on the link to Hayden Panettiere’s latest bikini pics. It’s a tiny bikini and you’ve been warned. (G Celeb)
- I’m not a 50 Shades of Grey guy but I’m willing to learn (that’s a Stripes reference for our younger readers). Yesterday we learned who would be playing the lead roles and the internet is not happy about it. I don’t know the guy, but Dakota Johnson was cast as the female lead. I loved her in the comedy Ben & Kate. Now she’ll try her hand at bondage. What’s the problem? (Evil Beat)
- Anyone want to see 17 year old Ireland Baldwin make out with a cup of ice cream? It’s not creepy and weird at all. (The Superficial)
- For just $20-30 you too can buy a positive pregnancy test off of Craigslist. Wait what? (Starcasm)
- Hot actress of the day – Lola Glaudini from Criminal Minds.