Well I jumped into the river too many times to make it home. I’m out here on my own, an drifting all alone. If it doesn’t show give it time, to read between the lines. ‘Cause I see the storm getting closer. And the waves they get so high. Seems everything we’ve ever known’s here. Why must it drift away and die?
Well the holiday weekend is over. It’s time for all of you to get back to work. The bad news is that summer is over. The good news? Fall premieres have started kicking off this week! Let’s get to Around the Web for today shall we?
- There is news of another celebrity sex tape out there and Midwest Mo is going to be very upset that it’s not another Farrah Abraham production. I must warn you, do not go find out who made this sex tape if you have recently eaten. You have been warned. (Fishwrapper)
- Ok ok. How funny is this? I make fun of Midwest Mo because of his obsession with Farrah Abraham and guess what? She has more news for us. Won’t Midwest Mo be happy? Now before you click this link, let’s play a game of 50/50. Which of these two options do you think this link will take you to? Farrah Abraham enters college or Farrah Abraham announces the release of another sex tape? (Hollywoodite)
- Has Miley Cyrus been in the news lately? I hadn’t noticed. Apparently she’s out there talking about how she has issues and how she doesn’t have a normal life. Well that is crazy because she’s only worth $150 million dollars at the age of 20 so I don’t know what she’s talking about. Every 20 year old has that kind of scratch. Anyway, she discusses the secret of her success here in this article telling us her sleeping habits and her grueling workout routine. You won’t believe it. (Bohomoth)
- Remember the movie Clue? It came out back in 1985 and it was an enormous box office bomb. In the nearly 30 years since it first came out though something strange has happened. What was once a box office bomb has over the years turned in to a cult classic. Here is one movie that Roger Ebert got wrong. (Buzzfeed)
- Since Labor Day has passed, we all know that it would be a fashion faux pas to wear white. In honor of the end of the season of white clothes (for those with taste) we have celebrities in white bikinis for you. (Coed)