All our times have come. Here, but now they’re gone. Seasons don’t fear the reaper, nor do the wind, the sun or the rain. We can be like they are, come on baby. Don’t fear the reaper. Blue Oyster Cult
That’s how I feel after yesterday’s dreadful Chicago Bears performance. Reggie Bush seems to be doing well post Kardashians.
Here’s what is going on around the web for Monday.
- Christina Aguilera recently lost 49 pounds (wouldn’t you just round up to 50) and wants to let everybody in on her secret. Hint – she says it wasn’t drugs or surgery so you know that’s true. (Hollywood Life)
- Anyone for Chelsea Handler in a bikini? (G Celeb)
- Self absorbed Jada Pinkett Smith must have been feeling a little low lately. So she went to Facebook and posted about all the things she does well. I actually dislike her more then Gwyneth Paltrow. (Celebs)
- There’s only a couple of ways to get famous nowadays. You can have actual talent, release a sex tape, or date the Alabama starting QB. Katherine Webb went the last route. You seriously have to check out her in this Carl’s Jr. commercial. (Drunken Stepfather)
- At some recent benefit Eva Longoria looks like she didn’t have time to do her hair. I’m a guy and that’s what I noticed, so you know just not a good look for her. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- Hot actress of the day – Robin Tunney from The Mentalist.
Video – (YouTube)