But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man that he didn’t, didn’t already have. And cause never was the reason for the evening or the tropic of Sir Galahad. America
Man I’m old. That song was released in 1974. Some of our readers parent’s weren’t even born yet. Good god Lemon.
Here’s the haps around the web for Wednesday.
- I’ve always been a fan of Heather Graham especially playing the goofy psychiatrist on Scrubs. It doesn’t hurt that she is a Midwesterner from Wisconsin either. Here she is looking good at some premier. (Bohomoth)
- Normally I’d say wax figure replicas of celebs always looks weird. In Katy Perry’s case, she’s so fake looking already that her new Madame Tussauds wax statute looks eerily lifelike. (Pop Bytes)
- Courtney Stodden poses for Nuts Magazine. She seems like she might be one of the dumbest people walking around out there right now. (Drunken Stepfather)
- The latest celebrity to lose it? Jimmy Kimmel has footage of Julia Louis-Drefus going crazy at a coffee shop. (Seriously OMG)
- 18 shocking Playboy covers. The article is in French so I’m not exactly sure what makes them shocking though. (Hollywood PDQ)
- Hot actress of the day – Malin Akerman from Trophy Wife.
Video – (Daily Motion) From Harold & Kumar and it’s NSFW you’ve been warned