Tuesday is upon us. Let’s get the news from around the web.
- Let’s do an experiment, you know, for science. The other writers here at MWTVG say you can’t identify a Victoria’s Secret model by their breasts alone. I say that you can. You are going to have to settle the bet for us and see if you can identify these Victoria’s Secret models just by their breasts. (Coed)
- The Batman and Superman movie is something that nerds have been talking about for years but no one ever thought would happen. Here are 8 other much talked about movies that are languishing in pre-production that still haven’t gotten the green light to get made. (Wall St. Cheat Sheet)
- We have had a Farrah Abraham drought around here lately and that just has to stop. What shocks me most about this link is that there are 37 of them. Ok, I’m not shocked. If you want to go from a D-list celebrity to the C-list, you have to have one of these. 37 celebrities caught with a sex tape. (Ranker)
- Bruce Jenner was my hero back in the 70s. When I was a kid, I got a pair of his shoes (remember them?) that had a gold medal tied in the laces. We know that Bruce has had a rough go of it the last few years being tied to a deck chair on the Titanic ship that is the Kardashian family and now, it gets a bit worse for him. He has had more work done on his face. (Bohomoth)
- Not every product that gets invented is a winner. For every snuggie, there are 100 new Cokes. Here is a look at some products from the past that just didn’t seem to catch on. (TheChive)