People walk a tightrope on a razors edge. Carrying their hurt and hatred and weapons. It could be a bomb, or a bullet, or a pen, or a thought, or a word, or a sentence. There ain’t no reason things are this way. Its how they’ve always been and they intend to stay. Brett Dennen
Bears win Packers lose, great day here in Chicago. Here’s what is going on around the web.
- Can I get one day where I don’t have to post a link to some ridiculous outfit being worn by Miley Cyrus. Is that too much to ask? (The Superficial)
- So who thought fishnet stockings with a Catholic school girl skirt was a good look? That would be Katy Perry. She tries to act innocent, but I have my doubts. (Fish Wrapper)
- We know some of you like to see stars without their makeup. How about some LeAnn Rimes. Not good people. Not good. (Celeb Slam)
- Is miss perfect Gwyneth Paltrow cheating? Star Magazine seems to think so. (Celeb Bitchy)
- I didn’t watch the Emmys but I know a lot of people watch to see what the stars are wearing. If you would have told me this person was the one to have a wardrobe malfunction, I would have called you crazy. (Egotastic)
- Hot actress of the day – Anna Faris from Mom.