Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck. Some nights I call it a draw. Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle. Some nights I wish they’d just fall off. But I still wake up, I still see your ghost. Oh, Lord, I’m still not sure what I stand for oh. Fun
There may never be a band with a better name. It’s Friday and here’s what is going on around the web.
- I was a big fan of Jewel back in the day. Something looks a little bit different about her. See if you can can tell what it is, and no it’s not her teeth. (G Celeb)
- Miley Cyrus you’re busted. Conan O’Brien found an obscure local commercial from the Chicago area that Miley copied for her video. (You Tube)
- Some chick named Aaryn from Big Brother said something about something yesterday and I didn’t really care because the photo used for the story had her in a bikini. Her name reminds me of this Key & Peele skit. (D Listed)
- In other singers I also love, Avril Lavigne was out and about and what they hell is she wearing? (Huffington Post)
- Stretching the bounds of acceptable blogging, let me introduce you to Eiza Gonzalez. She’s on some Mexican TV crime drama show. (TMZ)
- You didn’t ask for it, but we are giving it to you anyway. Here’s Black Simon & Garfunkel performing on Jimmy Fallen. (Seriously OMG)
- Hot actress of the day – Molly Ephraim from Last Man Standing. I watch but hate this show and it premiers tonight so I thought I’d give her a shout out.