I listen to the wind to the wind of my soul. Where I’ll end up well I think, only God really knows. I’ve sat upon the setting sun, but never, never. I never wanted water once. No, never, never, never. Cat Stevens
Congratulations to Geico for making me think about how happy that stupid camel must be today. Guess what day it is? Here’s what going on around the web for hump day.
- Zac Efron just got out of rehab and I for one am shocked. I’m guessing in Hollywood rehab facilities are kind of like churches are in the South. You know, on every corner. That could be a Geico commercial – how happy is that strung out celebrity? Happy as a Baptist in the South. (Seriously OMG)
- Calling Jake Gyllenhaal gay is a compliment according to him. In a recent interview he stated he wasn’t gay and that he was a fan of T&A. I know me and my other straight guy friends all call it that all the time (when we were 14). (Celeb Bitchy)
- Suck it all you Brittney Spears haters. She just signed a deal to make $15 million a year in Vegas baby. I assume this will be a topless show right? (Pop Bytes)
- Usually this segment is supposed to be witty and sarcastic (you gonna just let me have that?), but Sarah Silverman recently lost her dog of 14 years and for those of you who’ve ever lost a dog, the obit sums it up. If you can read that without shedding a tear, you’re not human. (OMG Blog)
- Back to funny, here’s a kid making fun of Weird Al Yankovic. Whoever the kid is in this video, I’d look for him in the future. Very natural and funny. (Funny or Die)
- Hot actress of the day – Brenda Song from Dads. Figured I’d get her in here before the show is cancelled.