– Thomas Gray
News from around the web for a Tuesday.
- Apparently they don’t have child protective services in the UK because any idiot parent who actually signed up for this service would lose their kid here in the US. I can’t even believe this is really a thing. (Metro UK)
- We are a TV blog but we do talk about pop culture from time to time so I can talk about what today is. The release of Grand Theft Auto V. I was in line last night at midnight to get my copy (I was 12th in line). If you don’t know about this game, check out this review. It’s one of the best games that has ever been made apparently. (IGN)
- Who doesn’t love a good Pixar movie? If you are a writer, or hoping to one day be one, check out Pixar’s 22 rules for storytelling. (Imgur)
- What’s funnier than Miley Cyrus’ performance at the VMA’s? Reading the complaints that people actually sent to the FCC regarding her performance that’s what. (Uproxx)
- Playboy magazine is mostly known for the articles right? At least that’s what everyone has said over the years. That they just read it for the articles. Well if you hadn’t ever noticed, in between those articles from time to time there were picture spreads. Here are the top 5 most unlikely people to have ever appeared in one of those picture spreads. (Top 5)
- Ever seen a man fight with a car? Now you can say you have. Here a man fights with a car, and he loses…badly. (I Am Bored)