Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory. Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly. We’ll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T formation. Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you’re wearing the crown. You’re the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, Bear down. Al Hoffman
It’s victory Monday in Chicago. How’d your team do?
Here’s what is going on around the web for Monday.
- If a celebrity is run over in the streets by a paparazzi and nobody is there to film it does the celebrity still overact? It was a mystery, until Nicole Kidman was run over by a paparazzi recently. I shouldn’t find these funny as Nicole seems like a decent enough celeb, but what are you gonna do. Very hot dress by the way. (Bohomoth)
- Celebs love their bikinis. Even when pregnant with twins, Real Housewife Kim Zolciak feels the need to Tweet pics of herself in a bikini. (Too Fab)
- Looks like someone needs to explain how clothes work to Selena Gomez. The headline says she had a wardrobe malfunction while performing in Madrid. No indication as to what she was performing, so maybe her outfit worked correctly. (The Superficial)
- Mandy Moore out and about in a white T-Shirt just because. (G Celeb)
- That’s a lot of side boob Lindsey Lohan. Might be time to think about buying some bras. You’re not Crystal Ireland’s age anymore. (Bohomoth)
- It’s not porn, it’s HBO. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Stephanie Beatriz from Brooklyn Nine-Nine. You may remember her playing Sofia Vergara’s sister on Modern Family.