A gallant knight,
In sunshine and in shadow,
Had journeyed long,
Singing a song,
In search of Eldorado.
– Edgar Allen Poe
It’s Tuesday and it’s Sons of Anarchy premiere night! Let’s get to the news from around the web.
- We all have to deal with email at work. What started as a quick way to communicate has turned in to the bane of most of our existences. We all get buried in emails on a daily basis. For me, I would like to take the inventor of the reply all button and tie them to the train tracks. Here are more lessons for those who don’t use email correctly. 5 phrases you should not be using in email. (Fast Company)
- Any fans of Breaking Bad here? If you are, you will love this collection of behind the scenes photos. (Uproxx)
- I am a fan of Britney Spears. I know, you are all going to sit out there and pretend you don’t have any of her music right? Sure. I’m the one who made her a millionaire all by myself. That’s fine. You can deny it if you want to. When you are done denying you also are a fan, go check her out in daisy duke shorts. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Now here’s one I’m not a fan of. Gwyneth Paltrow. Apparently the rules of the road don’t apply to someone as important as her. Also, I had no idea she was back living in the U.S. This was a better place when she was not here. (Bohomoth)
- Sons of Anarchy premieres tonight everyone! One of the stars, Charlie Hunnam, was recently cast in the role of Christian Grey for the 50 Shades of Grey movie. And since we like to look out for our lady fans, we will be talking about 50 Shades of Grey as often as there is news. Here is Charlie discussing how he feels being cast in the role. (Celebitchy)
- Celebrities sometimes say the dumbest and the funniest things. Since we all go on the internet to find out what they are doing on a daily basis, here are 10 quotes from celebrities about sex. (Your Tango)