When I look back upon my life, it’s always with a sense of shame. I’ve always been the one to blame for everything I long to do. No matter when or where or who. Has one thing in common, too. It’s a sin. Pet Shop Boys
I’m off to Iowa today to see my brother Midwest Brian. Supposed to be 101 there today. Before I melt, here’s what is going on around the web for Friday.
- The cover of the magazine is about Lena Dunham and her thoughts on exercise and therapy. But check out the headline on the bottom right of the cover. What is going on in the Ivy Leagues? (Celeb Bitchy)
- Anyone want to see pics of Kate Middleton 1 months after giving birth? Stars, they’re not like us. Is she grocery shopping by the way? (Too Fab)
- Selena Gomez really likes em gay. Check out the newest boy bander that she’s chasing after. Somebody should tell her that she might have better luck if she tried to date straight guys. (Pop Crush)
- It’s still Summer so here’s a Real Housewife at the beach in Miami talking about yada, yada, yada. (Hollywoodite)
- I hate to admit, I always kind of liked Rick Springfield. He recently tweeted that more men than women have touched his penis. Kind of funny why. (Seriously OMG)
- Hot actress of the day – Brie Larson from United States of Tara.
Movie: (Daily Motion)