It’s a death-defying life I lead, I’ll take my chances. I’ve died for a living in the movies and TV. But the hardest thing I’ll ever do is watch my leading ladies, kiss some other guy while I’m bandaging my knee. I might fall from a tall building, I might roll a brand-new car, ‘Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that made Redford such a star.
– Lee Majors
Tuesday everyone! Let’s get to ATW!
- How much do you know about The Wizard of Oz? Do you know what color Dorothy’s slippers were supposed to be? You can find out that fact in this 50 things you didn’t know about The Wizard of Oz. (Flavorwire)
- This one is 100% guaranteed to put a smile on your face. In fact, if you aren’t smiling when you watch this clip from Sesame Street, I have to question whether you are human at all. Here is your nostalgia moment from Sesame Street guaranteed to put a smile on your face. (YouTube)
- This is the most incredible game of Horse that I have ever seen. While the basketball shots are pretty impressive, what the guy with the frisbee does is absolutely mind-blowing. You have got to see this. (TheChive)
- While I’m not upset that Ben Affleck has been cast as the next Batman, many people are. I’m in the minority probably thinking that this is going to be a good thing. Here are 40 very funny reactions from people on Twitter to the news that Ben Affleck is the next Batman. (Ranker)
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are separated? Well if they can’t make it, then what hope is there for the rest of us? If you had to guess, what do you think the final straw was that broke the back of this relationship? I bet your guess was wrong. (Bohomoth)
- In our continuing efforts to pander to the lowest common denominator, here is a link to the 101 hottest celebrity Instagram pictures of the week. You’re welcome.(Guyism)