I’ve got another confession to make
I’m your fool
Everyone’s got their chains to break
Were you born to resist or be abused?
Is someone getting the best,
the best of you?
Here’s what is going on around the web for 5-15-2014:
- Rest easy: the USAF has a Godzilla contingency plan (UPI)
- Game of Thrones’ epic courtroom scene, reimagined as none other than Law and Order: (Digital Spy)
- With all signs pointing to Brad Pitt helming the second season of TRUE DETECTIVE, enjoy a parody of the aforesaid HBO masterpiece done by Pete Holmes. It might be a few weeks old, but I just saw it today for the first time, so it’s new dammit! (Fansided)
- Federica Nargi in Bikini. (egotastic)
- Did anybody see TNT’s new tagline? “Boom”. You read that correctly. They might know drama, but they know nothing about subtlety. (Deadline)
- There’s a thing or two that I seem to really appreciate about Christina Hendricks (Unreality)
- In other news, Justin Bieber is a moron (Huffington Post)
Hot chick of the day: Marjorie de Sousa from the Telenovelas.