I need a date to the prom, would you like to come along?
But nobody would go to the prom with me, baby…
They didn’t like American music, they never heard American music.
They didn’t know the music was in my soul, baby…
– The Violent Femmes
It’s already 35 degrees in Chicago this morning. It feels like Summer. While you contemplate warmer days, get the news from around the web for 3-7-14.
- Here are 10 of the craziest stunts pulled by people to land a famous prom date. (Oddee)
- Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston visited Comic-Con and no one knew it. (Business Insider)
- True Detective is one of the best shows on TV right now. Some people don’t understand it though. Here is a parody from the folks at The Soup highlighting the confusion. (Pajiba)
- Conan O’Brien wrestled The Rock and won. (Seriously OMG)
- Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus are in some kind of a feud. Who has time to pay attention to why they are fighting? (Dlisted)
- When you stand around taking pictures of an angry mother nature, you can’t be surprised when mother nature takes you down a peg or two. (TheChive)
- Remember that viral video of the kid who went to the dentist and couldn’t talk? Joseph Gordon-Levitt reenacted that video recently. (JustJared)
- Lindsey Lohan is making news because she has a new reality show coming to TV and because The Oprah has some words of wisdom for her on how to straighten out her life. (ICYDK)