We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.
The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore.
Here’s what is going on around the web for 3-18-2014:
- Check out a Lego-fied stop motion intro to the Simpsons (geekologie)
- In wake of the Johnny Carson sextape (which I quickly got outbid for after going all-in with my high 3-figure net worth), Joan Rivers gives us waaaay too much information about Johnny’s jimmy (Perez Hilton)
- MICK JAGGER’S girlfriend, fashion designer L’Wren Scott was found dead in her apartment. There’s nothing really funny or ironic about this, imagine some crack about Mick and Keith being old. Read more here (Hollywood Life)
- Preggo Scarjo: Just continue gestating your baby and please keep your mouth shut: (The Hollywood Reporter)
- ALEXANDRA DADDARIO, need I say more? (Coed)
- IRINA SHAYK. Need I say more? (Sports Illustrated)
- Those last two links, while exhibiting unnecessarily lazy narrative, cut right to the chase. I know that you expect more from me as the dedicated MWTVG readers that you are. Did you see last Sunday’s WALKING DEAD? While the episode taken by its lonesome was quite good, it is unfortunate to know that the actions taken by Carol were meant to be taken by Carl in the comic book. And actually, it contributes quite a bit to his overall growth as a character, not to mention that it also profoundly affects Rick. So why they decided to go that route with Carol is beyond my better sensibilities. Read a recap of the episode here (Examiner)
- AMERICAN HORROR STORY Season 4 is going to be… a Carnival! For all of you with a fear of clowns, it will probably mess you up real good. (TVline)
Hot chick of the day: ELIZA DUSHKU (From BUFFY fame), who has clearly lost her contact lens: