Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You’re gonna go far, you’re gonna fly high,
you’re never gonna die,
you’re gonna make it if you try;
they’re gonna love you.
Well, I’ve always had a deep respect,
and I mean that most sincerely.
The [blog] is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one’s Pink?
-a slightly interpreted Pink Floyd
It’s Tuesday and I’m sitting here wishing it was Sunday again so I can see the next episode of TRUE DETECTIVE. I wish I had presidential-level pull to request advance episodes like Obama did recently. It’s only fair and just at this point to subsidize HBO subscriptions for the poor so that everybody can enjoy TRUE DETECTIVE. Call it HBObama. Don’t raise the minimum wage for all of America, raise the minimum cable package.
Here’s what is going on around the web for 2-25-2014.
- Which wrestling superstar was just diagnosed with cancer? (UPI)
- RIP to one of the best in the business HAROLD RAMIS. Check out the great tribute article that ran in the Chicago Tribune yesterday. (Chicago Tribune)
- Here’s a must-watch Street Fighter-inspired car insurance commercial from some country that doesn’t speak English. I have no idea what they are saying but can only assume it’s along the lines of “I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by having Ryu destroy my sedan” American marketing gurus take note: how about Blanca biting off the Geico Gecko’s head and spitting it at Chun Li? (Geekologie)
- What present day hot chick looked like a total dude when she was 9? (The Superficial)
- Two words: Waffle Taco. That is all. (Eater)
- ROBIN THICKE and PAULA PATTON split up after 9 years of marriage. I think she finally realized that all of his VD wasn’t just hers. (Hollywood Life)
- Olympic speed skating is better with koopa shells. (Gamespot)
- Chicks in Lingerie. (The Chive)
Hot (and single) chick of the day: PAULA PATTON. Just remember guys: if you get with Paula Patton, you would be getting with everybody that ROBIN THICKE has ever twerked with.