The telephone is ringing I say, “Hi, it’s me. Who is it there on the line?”
A voice says, “Hi, hello, how are you, well, I guess I’m doin’ fine”
He says, “It’s three a.m., there’s too much noise don’t you people ever wanna go to bed?
Just ’cause you feel so good, do you have to drive me out of my head?”
I said, Hey! You! Get off of my cloud
Don’t hang around because two’s a crowd
on my cloud, baby.
-The Rolling Stones
6-10 more inches of snow makes me feel much more Jack Torrance than Jack Powell (The ROBIN WILLIAMS Jack Powell anyway) these days. Here’s what is going on around the web for 2-18-2014.
- We’ll keep it simple with this first one. This is sure to draw your attention. Boobs.
- I figured I would lead off strong. Hey, BOB COSTAS’ eyes have returned to a normal shade of white. They must have fixed whatever was in the water in Sochi. (Zap2it)
- Who made the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue? Hint: She’s not ugly. (Egotastic)
- More Boobs. Specifically Katy Perry’s Boobs. Nothing quite like truth-in-advertising. They must have fixed whatever was in the water in Sochi. (Tumblr)
- On the subject of boobs. I guess we will never know the challenges that those who are well endowed face on a daily basis. (BuzzFeed)
- SNAKE SALVATION is an actual show? What the hell. Regardless, this idiot moron died from a snakebite. (Deadline)
- Isn’t BILL CLINTON humor getting old by now? Was MILEY CYRUS even alive while BILL CLINTON was getting BJ’s in the oval office? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- BACK TO THE FUTURE Shoelaces? I’m down. (Geekologie)
Hot chick of the day: BILLIE PIPER from the upcoming PENNY DREADFUL