I hopped off the plane at L.A.X. with a dream and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame, excess, whoa! am I gonna fit in? Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time. Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous. Miley Cyrus
Bears vs Cowboys tonight. It’s cold here in Chicago so hopefully Tony Romo falls apart. Here’s what else is going on around the web.
- It’s unfortunate but the cast of Teen Mom 2 and Teen Mom 3 began feuding after Teen Mom 3 was cancelled by MTV. Ladies, don’t fight, there’s plenty of welfare to go around. (Starcasm)
- What is Miley Cyrus doing to poor old Santa Claus. Mrs. Claus is not going to be happy at all. (G Celeb)
- I’ve heard of side boob and under boob, but this is a new one I’ve never heard of called the Seat Belt Effect. (Guy Speed)
- Makes sense but still sad. See which celeb was just diagnosed with Aspergers. (Rickey)
- If you didn’t like Carrie Underwood’s performance in the Sound of Music it’s because you need Jesus. Guys, can’t we all just stop being mean and hug each other. (Evil Beet)
- We’ll let this one slide Amanda Bynes as we know you were in rehab for the last What White People Can Wear meeting. FYI, we all agreed what you have on is a no-no. (The Superficial)
- Hot actress of the day – Keshia Knight Pullman from Tyler Perry’s House of Payne.