Like the legend of the phoenix. All ends with beginnings. What keeps the planet spinning. The force of love beginning. We’re up all night ’til the sun. We’re up all night to get some. We’re up all night for good fun. We’re up all night to get lucky. Daft Punk
I know it’s supposed to get down to -18 today in Chicago but can’t we start to have some serious conversations about maybe having the Super Bowl here next year. Hey, you know our politics are at least as corrupt as New Jersey’s if somebody needs some kind of payoff or something.
Here’s Around The Web for 1/27/14
- Can somebody get a memo to Paris Hilton that she’s 32 years old now and that maybe it’s time to start dressing a little bit more appropriately. (D Listed)
- I’m going to say it – Kerry Washington is a vampire. If she weren’t she would have looked at herself in the mirror prior to leaving the house in this dress. (Evil Beet)
- The headline is about how airbrushed Nicki Minaj’s face is on this ESPN ad. She looks fine to me, but take a look at her shoes. What’s going on there? It looks like those things you see on a roasted pig. (Amy Grindhouse)
- I don’t understand the controversy, I think Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio make a cute couple. Here they are hugging during Jonah Hills’ opening SNL monologue. (The Superficial)
- Here’s Selena Gomez trying to hide her face from the cameras. The caption is about how sexy she is. Maybe cause I’m a 44 year old white guy from the Midwest, but I just don’t get the fascination with her. (Popoholic)
- Is it really news when a model like Kelly Brook where’s something see through? The commentary from the British paper really doesn’t think so. (The Mirror)
- Dads never receive enough credit. Here’s some photos of Dad of the Year candidates. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Annet Mahendru from The Americans.