One night in Bangkok and the world’s your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain’t free
You’ll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you’re lucky then the god’s a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me
– Murray Head
Let’s get the news from around the web.
- A winter blast is headed for Chicago so let’s start off around the web today with sunshine wishes and bikini dreams with Miss South Dakota Alexis Rupp making us wish it was still summer. (Popoholic)
- 68 of the most popular music videos from 2013 all together in this one fantastic mash up. (The Chive)
- Love Actually is one of my favorite Christmas movies. The movie is 10 years old this year. How have the stars of that movie done on TV? (TV Without Pity)
- Lindsay Lohan has a new boy toy. And when I say boy, I mean that for realsies.
- Here are 25 facts about the earth that you might not know. (List 25)
- Here are some incredible volcanic eruptions caught on camera. Nature is pretty awesome. (Double Viking)
- The official trailer is out for The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Heavy)
- What happens when you blow bubbles in -45 degree weather (the soap bubbles, not the clown named bubbles)? The most Canadian couple ever shows us what happens in this video. (YouTube)