Baseball season’s underway. So you better get ready for a brand new day. Hey Chicago what do you say. The Cubs are going to win today. Steve Goodman
From what I understand it’s negative 47 degrees with 4 feet of snow in Chicago. I wouldn’t know as I’m in sunny Florida this week. Note to would be burglars, I have somebody staying at my house and nothing really worth stealing other than my Belieber posters.
It’s a new year, we’ll try to do this better. Here’s what’s going on around the web. Happy New Year!
- Knowing what you guys click on I know you want to know what Christina Ricci did for New Years. (Seriously OMG)
- Katie Homes in a pink bikini in Miami. I’m 2 posts into the new year and I’m posting bikini links. That resolution didn’t last long. Before you click try to guess – outie or innie? (G Celeb)
- Celebs do everything better than us. Most of us just buy regular non-gold plated sex toys. Not Jay-Z & Beyonce. They recently dropped $6,000 on marital aids. You know the saying, once you go gold plated sex toy you never can go back. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Could you imagine giving your spouse this handbag as a gift? Who says Kayne has lost touch with reality. It looks like something you might receive from a secret admirer serial killer right before you’re never seen again. (Bohomoth)
- Reports are that Tori Spelling is making her husband’s life hell after reports he cheated on her. I’m wondering if he can tell the difference? (ICYDK)
- In there might be a god news, nobody went to see Justin Beiber’s documentary movie. I assume it was NC-17 based on the number of hookers he’s allegedly been with. (MTV)
- Brittney Spears just started her 2 year Vegas show. Reports are she’s overweight and needs to drop some pounds. I don’t know, she looks pretty good to me. (Hollywood Tuna)
- In stay classy Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty news, he believes the perfect age for a girl to get married is 15. (The Frisky)
- Hot person on TV of the day – Lisa Hochstein from The Real Housewives of Miami.
After plastic surgery (Radar Online)
Pre-plastic surgery (All Things RHW)