Well, life is (too short), so love the one you got
‘Cause you might get runover or you might get shot
Never start no static I just get it off my chest
Never had to battle with no bulletproof vest
Take a small example, take a tip from me
Take all of your money, give it all to charity
Another Saturday edition of Around the Web for you.
- Amazon has released the list of top selling items from this year’s Christmas shopping. Did you buy any of these items? (Quartz)
- This guy went to work high on cocaine, LSD, and Ketamine and recorded it.
- Here are all the movies on Netflix that are expiring on January 1st. You’ve got 4 more days to watch them. (Gothamist)
- Here’s a video that will be going viral today. I’m sure you are going to see this one on your friend’s FB pages so make sure to let them know where you saw it first. This is 11 year old Aidan Fisher who got up on stage with Steel Panther in concert and blew them away with his guitar skills. (YouTube)
- Parents, apparently we have ruined Facebook for the children. Check out what happens when a kid’s parents join Facebook. (The Guardian)
- Ok. This will be the last Ron Burgundy thing we post until Anchorman 3 comes out. This is the outtakes from the Dodge commercials. While I’m as sick of Ron Burgundy as anyone, these are funny. (Funny or Die)
- Since everyone loves lists and we are coming to the end of the year which is a time full of lists, here are the biggest internet trends of 2013. (College Humor)
- A friend told me last night that we don’t talk about The Real Housewives of ________ enough. So, for my friend, here is some Brandi Glanville news. (Celebitchy)
- It seems as though Britney Spears is ready to get back to work. (ImNotObsessed)