Well, life is too short, so love the one you got ’cause you might get run over or you might get shot. Never start no static I just get it off my chest. Never had to battle with no bulletproof vest. Take a small example, take a tip from me,
take all of your money, give it all to charity. Sublime
Only 7 shopping days left. Have you punched anyone in the face yet or are you waiting. Here’s what is going on around the web for Wednesday.
- We lock up Lindsey Lohan and Martha Stewart but Chris Brown is a free man. I guess it’s safer to keep our women locked up while Chris Brown is around. (Pop Bytes)
- Kind of funny to watch comedian Chris D’Elia rip into Justin Beiber at the Laugh Factory. What’s kind of weird is that Beiber was there. I mean were the Anchorman 2 guys running late? (Bohomoth)
- Lady Gaga gets to second base with Christina Aguilera. (Rickey)
- Hottest female swimmers. It’s exactly what you think it is. (Ranker)
- For our nerd fans, how about some Emma Watson GIF’s. (Caveman Circus)
- Speaking of nerds, King of the Nerds has set it’s return date. Looks like a real nice group of people that should all have tracking devices implanted on them so we can know where they are at all times. You know just in case some bodies go missing. (TBS)
- Hot actress of the day – Kristin Davis from Sex and the City.