She can kill with a smile. She can wound with her eyes. She can ruin your faith with her casual lies.
And she only reveals what she wants you to see. She hides like a child, but she’s always a woman to me. Billy Joel
First place Chicago Bears. It’s nice to say and it makes it feel like all is right with the world. That is until you read about what’s going on around the web.
- Looks like there’s a little more “Pretty Woman” to love. (D Listed)
- Khloe Kardashian the latest Kardashian woman to prove they must be impossible to live with. (Pop Bytes)
- Good lord, Nicole Richie kinda looks like one of those CGI created robots. They forgot to put a wig on this model. (Bohomoth)
- I know what I’m getting Midwest Mark for Christmas next year. A copy of Lindsey Lohan’s tell all autobiography. I truly hope there’s a scratch and sniff component to the book. (Amy Grindhouse)
- Guess who’s album debuted as the weakest of her career. (Lainey Gossip)
- So Jenny McCarthy feels the need to let you know how much see weighs. I thought it was impressive, considering um how much of it is um upper body weight. (Evil Beet)
- Miley Cyrus is a crusader against oppression. She’s sees a group or a body part being oppressed and she see’s it as her mission to free it. Click the link to see what she wants to set free. She’s a hero really. (Huffington Post)
- Hot actress of the day – Jenna Von Oy. In case you need a refresher, she played Six on Blossom.