With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound. He pulls the spitting high-tension wires down. Helpless people on subway trains. Scream, bug-eyed, as he looks in on them. He picks up a bus and he throws it back down. As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town. Oh, no, they say he’s got to go
Go go Godzilla. Oh, no, there goes Tokyo. Go go Godzilla. Blue Oyster Cult
Here’s what is going on around the web on this chilly Thursday:
- Still recovering from the SONS OF ANARCHY finale from Tuesday? Me too. The last twenty minutes… Jesus Christ. Anyway, we aren’t the only ones reeling from the finale… it was the most watched finale of the series thus far and the third-most watched episode with 6.4 million viewers total. There’s nothing like waiting nine more months for the final season to premiere…
- Do you like GAME OF THRONES? Do you like snowflakes? Do you like cutting tiny things with scissors? Then how about heading over to Krystal Higgins’ website for some free/awesome GoT paper snowflake patterns.
- Ever wonder what a live action FAMILY GUY intro would look like? Me neither. But if I just got your attention by saying so, go ahead and check it out here.
- Kim Kardashian… a bad human being. Not necessarily Hitler-level-bad, but not good nonetheless. For another nail in her coffin, reports surface that she has only been donating 10% of the proceeds of her “charity auctions” to the charities they were meant for. You know who else does that? Satan. Not directly comparing the two, but I’m just sayin’…
- Spencer Pratt. Don’t remember him? Look up “douche” in the dictionary, he isn’t very far away. Now he’s an official college graduate after TEN YEARS with a degree in poli sci. Now just imagine him and his funny looking love doll (I mean Heidi Montag) running for political office. The future is looking grimmer by the moment.
- Demi Lovato, small time drug mule. Let that one sink in for a second.
- The Pope is Time Magazine’s person of the year. To even this news item out, enjoy a spread of Kate Moss posing for Playboy in various states of undress. Either links arguably NSFW, so beware.
Hot chick of the day: Natalie Zea from the soon-to-return and hotly anticipated fifth season of JUSTIFIED.