– Carly Simon
It’s crazy cold here in Chicago. Let’s warm up with some news from around the web.
- I thought it was cold here in Chicago, then I saw that yesterday, the coldest temperature ever recorded on earth happened. I’m glad I wasn’t there holding the thermometer. (Associated Press)
- Here are 29 facts that you might not have known about Toy Story. (Imgur)
- Aziz Ansari is one of my favorite comedians. Here he is talking about something I don’t even remember. How much it sucks to be single. (Cheez Burger)
- What happens when friends try to teach one of their friends a lesson about drinking and driving? (I Am Bored)
- It’s ugly sweater season. Here are 25 terrible ones. (The Chive)
- Emmy Rossum doesn’t wear many clothes for her Esquire photo shoot. (Bro Bible)
- Danica Patrick is the hottest race car driver ever. (Heavy)
- I spent 11 years as a restaurant manager. I dealt with all of these people on a regular basis and I guarantee that if you haven’t worked in the restaurant business, then you are probably 1, if not more, of these people. (Thrillist)
- Kate Middleton will probably end up being a more beloved royal than Diana.
Hot girl of the day: Melanie Collins from Yahoo Sports.