Stop whatcha doin’
’cause I’m about to ruin
the image and the style that ya used to.
I look funny,
but yo I’m makin’ money, see
so yo world I hope you’re ready for me.
Now gather round
I’m the new fool in town
and my sound’s laid down by the Underground.
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.
And all the rappers in the top ten-please allow me to bump thee.
– Digital Underground
An early afternoon version of around the web for today. We know most of you aren’t working so without being paid, you don’t get on the internet first thing in the morning. This should just about suit the weekend style for most. Either that or I am just late with atw. You’ll have to decide. While you think about why around the web is coming out in the afternoon, get the news from around the web for 12-27-14.
- Here are 25 jokes from movies that you didn’t understand when you were a kid but now that you are an adult, you get them. (DailyPastime)
- Some new scientific study was just released that I know is not true. How do I know it’s not true? Because it would be too easy for this to work. (DailyMail)
- I love gadgets. This new one is pretty cool. If you are looking for a late Christmas present for me (I haven’t received anything yet from any of you so I’m assuming that it’s in the mail right?), this would be a good choice. (HiConsumption)
- Kate Upton was recently voted the sexiest woman alive. I agree she is hot. She should just never talk. Ever. (Radass)
- Here are the 12 best movie performances of 2014. (DigitalSpy)
- So it seems that Kaley Cuoco sleeps naked. (FishWrapper)
- Even though he’s gone, Robin Williams continues to touch people’s lives. (Uproxx)
- I don’t know who Stella Maxwell is, but she sure looks good in a bikini. (Popoholic)
Today’s video comes to us from Digital Underground. Did you know that Tupac used to be a back up dancer for them? Now you know.