Love me hate me, say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy
Love me hate me, but can’t you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy
Love me hate me, la la la, la la la
– Britney Spears
Welcome to the weekend. I’m told the weather is bad in Chicago this weekend. I am in Los Angeles for the next few days doing something for work that is pretty cool and actually plays in to our TV background here. My company is shooting our first national commercial over the next few days. I’ve been on TV and movie sets but this is my first commercial. It is already very different. Anyway, I’m sure you don’t care because you have to get out and shovel. Let’s get to the news from around the web for 12-10-16.
- Here are some tips for you to remember when driving. None of them are about actually being a better driver, but they are interesting and somewhat helpful. (Funsterz)
- Since we are now fully in to winter in the midwest, how about some swimsuits to take our minds off the next 5 months of misery that is ahead of us? Here is Genevieve Morton looking like she is a model in a swimsuit. (HollywoodTuna)
- Why is it that the other countries around the world get all the cool food from our fast food companies? We never get stuff like this here. This new invention from Burger King is only going to be available in Israel. (Radass)
- We are at that time of year when all kinds of best of lists are going to be coming out. Some will be good and some won’t. Here is one that will at least make you feel good about humanity, if just for a bit. (Brightside)
- Is everything ok with the royal family? Have their finances taken a turn for the worse? It appears as though Duchess Kate has, gasp, repeated a dress in public. I can’t even fathom the depths of the financial crisis that must be happening at Buckingham Palace for this type of a faux pas to have occurred. (Celebitchy)
- Two of John Mayer’s eskimo twins got together for the premiere of Office Christmas Party. Which two? (LaineyGossip)
Today’s music video comes to us from one of my favorite crazy chicks, Britney Spears. This one from 2009 featured a naughty play on words that caused radio stations to have to edit and bleep sections even though there were no actual swear words in it. By the way, go check out some of her videos on YouTube some time and take a look at view totals. If you need a reminder about how dumb we have all become, that will give it to you. Here is Britney Spears with If You Seek Amy (get it?).