– Gordon Lightfoot
Did you all miss me? Being out of the country for the last four days and not having an internet connection was difficult for all of us. The nightmare is over and I’m back so let’s get the news from around the web shall we?
- Let’s kick off this around the web the right way with a video of 50 hot girls in 50 seconds. (Guyism)
- Kendall Jenner turned 18 last month and is out there making a name for herself. She’s apparently jealous of her older sisters and isn’t going to let them be the only whores in the family. (Celebitchy)
- You have got to see this terribly vicious fight between a kitten and a puppy. I love how mad the puppy gets. (The Chive)
- The Daily Show has grown over the years to be one of the more influential shows on TV. Check out this talk from John Stewart who recently told the audience some surprising news about the show. (Salon)
- Nerds everywhere are having epileptic fits of happiness at news recently announced by the surviving members of Monty Python. I will tell you that I am not as happy as others are about this news. I think it’s a mistake. (People.com)
- When The Onion reviews a movie, you can expect to get the kind of insight that you are going to need to make the right choice when it comes to spending your movie dollars. Here is their review of Hunger Games: Catching Fire. (The Onion)
- I hadn’t thought of this until I saw this article but they have a point. Is Woody Harrelson the greatest movie athlete of all time? Don’t laugh until you check out his roles. You may rethink your position. (Funny or Die)
- How many of you love conference calls? I know. None of you. Me neither. My last job would have conference calls that I swear were hosted in the depths of hell. This guy here has been on conference calls like that it seems. My only critique of his is that he forgot the people who join your conference call and then don’t mute their phones. Is this a typical conference call for you? (College Humor)
- There is another classic movie series that is getting a re-boot and I am pretty excited about this one too. (Slash Film)
- One of the best things about being a parent is the right you have to pull pranks on your kids. We have all done it. These parents though have taken it to the next level.
- This is a crazy cool underwater hotel room. (Barnorama)