Who am I kidding… I was sound asleep by 10:30.
Who gets the first post of 2014?? MIDWEST MARK does! Want to know why? Because I completely forgot to post Around the Web Tuesday morning… nothing like a little bit of absent minded irresponsibility to close out the year.
- Kanye West wins the 2013 championship award for not-so-subtle hints. He gave Kim Kardashian a new purse for Christmas with lesbians, a green monster and some picasso-esque thingamabobber painted on it. You should really take a look. (Starpulse)
- Anderson Cooper twittered a topless picture of Kathy Griffin. Before you get overly excited, it’s just a shot of her strangely featureless back. And what is Anderson Cooper doing around half-naked women anyway? Maybe that’s how girlfriends get down these days. Thank you, Anderson… but your prince is in another castle. (toofab)
- Are you out of ideas on what to buy your favorite Midwest TV Guy (that’s me, obviously) for a belated Christmas present? How about the latest Samsung 4KTV? Who needs my lowly 55-inch HDTV when you can have 110 inches of intense viewing pleasure? Let television size now be the truest measure of a man. Remember kids, it’s not the size that matters, it’s the flow of the show. I couldn’t think of anything else that rhymed. (Web Pro News)
- OMG, did Dean cheat on Tori? She has allegedly removed her wedding ring after rumors of infidelity. On a semi-serious side note, has anybody else noticed that the older Tori Spelling gets the more she looks like Mickey Rourke? (Hollywood Life)
- A small brewery in Missouri took on Starbucks and clearly won in my book. Check out their hysterical response to an asinine cease-and-desist letter (Huffington Post)
Hot chick of the day: I have no idea who this is, but I appreciate her patriotism. (celebparasite)