Hate me today. Hate me tomorrow. Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you. Hate me in ways, yeah ways hard to swallow. Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you. Blue October
Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears all won this weekend, great time to be a Chicagoan. Here’s what else is going on around the web for Monday.
- Here’s the difference between men and women – a female blogger posted Lindsey Lohan’s most recent selfie. The blogger notices something weird on a table in the background. I’m guessing not many men would have caught that. (D Listed)
- Melissa Rauch from The Big Bang Theory in Maxim? This might be enough to make the nerds stop playing World of Warcraft for 4-5 minutes. (G Celeb)
- First look at Russell Crowe’s Noah’s Ark. Yes it looks as stupid as it sounds. Funny thing, I Googled Noah’s Ark to confirm that the flood didn’t actually originate in Australia and a water park was the first listing. Oh, if Noah were real, I’m sure he’d appreciate the irony of it all. (Lainey Gossip)
- Justin Beiber got the cops called on him again this weekend but I question the details of the story. Seems he had a party and it was loud and the neighbors complained on 3 separate occasions. How the hell are the police letting this go? The first time maybe a warning, but seriously if I have to show up at his house two more times, somebody’s getting tasered. (Evil Beet)
- Some sage advice for people in their 20’s about not wasting even 1 day. (College Humor)
- Cute actress of the day Lili Taylor from Almost Human. You may remember her better as Jojo in Mystic Pizza or as Lloyd Dobler’s friend in Say Anything. She also happens to be a Midwestern girl from Glencoe, IL.