– Billy Joel
Let’s get the news from around the web for this Thursday.
- Planning a vacation any time soon? If you are and you need some ideas, check out these vacation spots. (Holy Taco)
- I’m thankful that I had to actually look up who Joanna Krupa is showing that I don’t watch any of the Real Housewives or Dancing with the Stars. I do however watch women in bikini’s and Joana Krupa apparently is well worth checking out. (Gceleb)
- Nick Cannon, or Mr. Mariah Carey, hasn’t been in anything good since Dave Chappelle included him on his show. He’s got a new video from the people at Funny or Die and it’s not too bad. It’s got some NSFW language in it. (Funny or Die)
- I’m not a fan of either University of Kentucky basketball but I am a fan of their fans response to the best boobs of University of Kansas. (Busted Coverage)
- US Federal aviation guidelines state that any plane that can seat more than 45 passengers must demonstrate that the airplane can be emptied in under 90 seconds. For the Airbus A380, that means that a max of 853 passengers and 20 crew members must be able to all get out of the plane in less time than it takes for horses to run the Kentucky Derby. Watch this video where the people from Airbus demonstrated that the can do it in 78 seconds. (Quartz)
- I am a huge fan of ESPN’s 30 for 30 series. When it comes to sports documentaries, it just doesn’t get any better. Yahoo! decided to give the 30 for 30 treatment to the 90s movie classic, Space Jam. (Total Frat Move)
- Here are 10 shows that got completely screwed by their networks. All 10 of these are true. (UpRoxx)
- This kid is a fricken genius. He is going to take over the world one day. His idea is so brilliantly simple that I am angry that I never thought of it. (The Chive)
- 50 years of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. Oh the memories.