– Guns ‘N Roses
Welcome to November! Just 53, well 54 now that some stores are opening on Thanksgiving, shopping days until Christmas. In case you are wondering, I like cash. Let’s get the news from around the web.
- Now that Halloween is over and unless the neighborhood ruffians took care of your pumpkin for you last night, you’ve got to get rid of it today. If you need any inspiration, here is a video of pumpkins meeting their fate in various satisfying ways.
- The University of South Carolina had a competition during homecoming for students to submit videos to see who was the biggest fan of South Carolina football. This video submitted by a sorority girl from South Carolina did not win the competition but it will be internet famous because it’s possibly the worst video ever made by humans on purpose. (Bro Bible)
- We are from Chicago so our news people are all older and more professional and polished than places like Boise, ID where 23 year old journalism students go to get their start. There’s nothing wrong with that of course since we all have to start from somewhere and in fact, because our news people are all at the top of their game, we miss out on funny things like what this sportscaster did in Boise, ID. Be sure to stay to the end to see his weather report which is ad-libbed and funnier than the sports report that he did. (Bro Bible)
- The internet is an enormous place. There is so much out there that most people will never see or know about. Every now and then you run across something that is hysterically funny and you just stumbled on to it. This video is an example of that. This guy lives in an apartment with very thin walls. When his neighbors wake him up at night, he does things he calls the thin wall challenge. This guy is taking an irritating situation and turning it in to gold. (You Tube)
- The Simpson’s stopped being funny years ago and despite that fact, the are still on TV. Every now and then however, they manage to do something to remind you of their glory days. This is the couch gag done in The Hobbit style. (You Tube)
- Conan O’Brien has been on the air for 20 years. That is amazing. He is one of my favorite late night hosts. He has always been very funny. Here is a look back at 20 years of Conan O’Brien. (Team Coco)
- Here is one for the ladies. Henry Cavill without his Superman gear on.
- Live with Kelly and Michael did a spoof of Sharknado for their Halloween show that might, no, is the best thing the have ever done on their show. (Seriously OMG)