Desert loving in your eyes all the way
If I listened to your lies would you say
I’m a man without conviction
I’m a man who doesn’t know
How to sell a contradiction
You come and go
You come and go
– Culture Club
Welcome to the weekend. For me, I am pretty sure it’s my last travel day of the year. Down in Miami now for a NASCAR event. I like the city but the drivers here are crazy. It’s a strange mix of slow and terrible Florida drivers with incredible Cuban anger and aggression sprinkled in to keep you on the edge of your seat even when sitting in stop and go traffic. Got to keep your head on a swivel down here. Anyway, we’ve got the news from around the web for 11-19-16 coming at you.
- Many years ago I was a server and a bartender. I’ve seen awful dates like the ones described here in this one. Dating is not easy. (Funsterz)
- Steve Harvey is just killing it as the host of Family Feud. I don’t know if you’ve ever watched it with him as the host, but it is damn funny. (OMG)
- Kaley Cuoco says that getting a boob job was the best thing she ever did. Kaley, I cannot disagree with you. (Maxim)
- Aimee Teegarden is a talented actress with many varied interests and hobbies. A statement that I’m sure is true but here, I only care about how she looks. (CoEd)
- For someone to put a sound system in in their car that can do this, they have got to be a douche bag bro on a level like we haven’t seen since the Jersey Shore. It’s cool looking yes, but the underlying crime here is that the car’s owner is an amazing doucher. (BroBible)
- Ending today with a celebration of the weekend. (TheChive)
Today’s music video comes to us from my travels and having satellite radio in the car. Did you know that this song was Culture Club’s only #1 hit in the U.S.? They had several songs that made the top ten but only this one made it to #1. This is Karma Chameleon by Culture Club released in December of 1983.