Jessie is a friend,
Yeah, I know he’s been a good friend of mine
But lately something’s changed
It ain’t hard to define
Jessie’s got himself a girl and I want to make her mine
And she’s watching him with those eyes
And she’s lovin’ him with that body, I just know it!
And he’s holding her in his arms late, late at night
Back in the day Rick got a bad rap as a performer. Probably had to do with the fact he made his mark on daytime soaps before switching to singing. So did that guy who wore his sunglasses at night and nobody bother him.
Anyway, it’s Friday in Chicago and we are going to have a typical day featuring 40 degree temp swings. Between our weather and politicians, I wonder every day why I live here. Oh, right…the Cubs.
While you contemplate why you live where you do, stop on by for some links…
Around The Web For 11-18-16
- Wow oh wow, Brittney Spears has a new music video out and the song kinda sucks, but good lord is she hot. (OMG)
- I know you were thinking if I could just see a picture of Barbara Streisand without pants my day would be complete. Your welcome. (D Listed)
- Again, I still think stars without makeup look good even when the posts want you to think differently. Here’s the 58 year old Andie MacDowell without makeup. I still think she looks good. (Celeb Slam)
- Dr Phil is a dick. He’s putting Shelly Duvall on his show even though she suffers from severe mental illness. I hope the ratings are good in hell Dr Phil. (The Blemish)
- Even Drew Barrymore struggles with appropriate swimwear. Here she is thinking a white bikini top was a good choice to get wet in at the beach. (TNS)
- Let’s end today with a bunch of pics of medically enhanced chicks. (Classy Bro)