I’m through with playing by the rules of someone else’s game. Too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep. It’s time to trust my instincts. Close my eyes and leap! It’s time to try defying gravity. I think I’ll try defying gravity. And you can’t pull me down! Wicked
Seemed appropriate in light of Midwest Mark’s recent review of the Witches of East End (aka Charmed 2).
Here’s what is going on around the web for Monday!
- Oh my goodness, Bradley Cooper without a shirt in Hawaii. Be sure to check out his 21 year old “friend”. (Bohomoth)
- Who does Elton John think is destined to be together as a couple? I don’t see it as the guy seems to only date Victoria’s Secret models and she seems to be 50 shades of crazy. Love, exciting and new. Come aboard, we’re expecting you. (Celeb Bitchy)
- I still love Kei$ha, no matter what is going on in this picture. (D Listed)
- Daniel Radcliffe thinks getting naked is just part of the job. It seems that things have taken a tough turn for him since the end of Harry Potter. Just a gigolo, everywhere I go…(Evil Beat)
- Miley Cyrus can sing. Here are her 2 performances from this weekends appearance on SNL. Odd outfit though. It’s see through during the chorus. Nice touch. (Starcasm)
- 15 funny photos a guy being a bad wingman. (Funny of Die)
- Hot actress of the day Laura Bell Bundy from Anger Management.