Wish that I could stay forever this young. Not afraid to close my eyes. Life’s a game made for everyone and love is the prize. So wake me up when it’s all over. When I’m wiser and I’m older. All this time I was finding myself and I didn’t know I was lost. Avicii
What a weekend, my 12 year old son’s football team won their playoff game and the Bears didn’t lose. Here’s what else is going on around the web for Monday.
- There’s a real problem when Katy Perry thinks there’s too much sexuality in female pop music. Nice hand bra BTW. (D Listed)
- Olivia Munn is very helpful. She’s at some Golden Heart awards show in NYC. She’s wearing a shirt that let’s us see where her heart would be. Thanks. (G Celeb)
- How is Chris Brown walking around as a free man and all of Illinois’ former governors are in jail. You telling me Blagojevich is more dangerous then Chris Brown. (Amy Grindhouse)
- It’s a low bar over at Esquire as Emily Ratajkowski was named woman of the year. Oh, in case you don’t know who she is, she’s the model from the Blurred Lines video. Girl Power! (Starcasm)
- Normally I wouldn’t include this type of post about how Christina Ricci just got married. However, she’s the most viewed actress in our 30 Nude Actresses post so it seems you perverts can’t get enough of her. (Evil Beet)
- Thankfully celebs are the most insecure people out there and feel the need to post sexy pics of themselves. This website posts a weekly recap of the best photos. I can’t believe there’s enough to do this weekly. (Celeb Buzz)
- Hot actress of the day – Sarah Hyland from Modern Family.
(Heavy) top 20 pics of her