But the drumbeat strains of the night remain. In the rhythm of the new-born day. You know sometime you’re bound to leave her but for now you’re going to stay. In the year of the cat. Al Stewart
Not sure why I like that song as I’m not particularly that big a fan of cats. I don’t hate them, but I guess I like them as much as they like us. It’s Monday, wake up and read about what is going on around the web!
- In case you were missing selfies of Kim Kardashian good news. Here she is making sure you know all is well with her backside. (SOMG)
- You’ll never guess who Vanity Fair might be revealing to have had an affair. Hint – she’s not very likeable. (Celeb Bitchy)
- I don’t care how much it costs or how many local, state, or federal agencies need to get involved, but we need to get to the bottom of whether or not the Jenner girls were involved in underage clubbing. This is just too important an issue. (Pop Bytes)
- Donald Glover explains his departure from Community. Somebody needs to maybe do a well being check on that guy. (Rickey)
- If you want to feel bad about yourself, feel free to check out who Leonardo DiCaprio is dating now. (The Blemish)
- So I’m to believe this 19 year old guy Lindsey Lohan is allegedly dating is straight. Take a look for yourself and you be the judge. (Too Fab)
- You know you want to read more about how Robin Thicke has turned his wife Paula Patton into a bad girl. Wow, if any of those rumors are true about Robin, he’s living a much different life than me. (Evil Beet)
- I know you guys love the 80’s. What if Wrecking Ball had been released in 1985. Maybe it would have looked a little something like this…(YouTube)
- Hot actress of the day – Laura Prepon from Orange Is The New Black.