525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes – how do you measure, measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes – how do you measure a year in the life? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love. Rent
Here’s what is going on around the web for Monday.
- It’s important stuff over here at MWTVG, like who wore their skinny jeans better – Mila Kunis or Katie Holmes. I vote Katie, but see what you think. (G Celeb)
- Men can be so helpful at times. Like how DWTS Maksim Chmerkovskiy told his girlfriend super model Kate Upton he thought she should lose weight. I guess he couldn’t see all of her ribs. Finally, one guy not afraid to answer the question of whether or not a super tiny bikini makes her look fat. (Celeb Bitchy)
- So Charlie Hunnam was fired/quit as the male lead in the upcoming soft core porn movie 50 Shades of Grey. As it’s going to be the cheesiest movie since Showgirls, they are having a hard time casting a known male actor. I say they go a different route and get the cast of Mike & Molly. Call it 50 Shades of Grazing or something like that. (NY Times)
- Miley Cyrus has officially been offered $1 million dollars to direct a porno. The obvious title choice Wrecking Balls. (Pop Bytes)
- Not sure why, but Jay Mohr tweets a picture of himself in his underwear from Hawaii. The Geraldo Rivera is strong in this one. (SOMG)
- Hot actress of the day – Ella Rae Peck from Welcome to the Family. She’s a Midwestern girl from Minneapolis, MN.