I’ve heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don’t really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
– Leonard Cohen
Not only is it Friday, but it’s a Bears victory Friday as well! Let’s send you off in to the weekend with some links and news from around the web shall we?
- First of all, did you know that Finding Nemo turned 10 this year? Crazy right? Even though you’ve probably seen the movie dozens of times, there are probably still things you don’t know about the movie, like these 21 things. (Daily Beast)
- Were you any good with Legos? I wasn’t. If you were though, were you this good? Here are some amazing Lego projects. (Wired)
- Is there such a thing as girls going too wild? No, I don’t think that’s possible. If it is possible though maybe these girls are guilty. (Coed)
- If you thought that Liam and Noel Gallagher were the only brothers who ever fought so much that their band broke up you’d be wrong. Apparently things are not all that peachy keen in the Jonas Brothers universe. (Dlisted)
- You can’t tell from the look on his face, but Bruce Jenner has apparently had enough of being in Kardashian hell. (TMZ)
- Jimmy Kimmel has done a segment before where he gets celebrities to read the mean tweets that people have tweeted about them and it’s pretty funny. He’s now done a segment of the same thing with musicians reading the mean tweets that have been tweeted about them. (Seriously OMG)
- Here are 40 must see photos from the past. (Bored Panda)