Walking through forests of palm tree apartments —
scoff at the monkeys who live in their dark tents
down by the waterhole — drunk every Friday —
eating their nuts — saving their raisins for Sunday.
Lions and tigers who wait in the shadows —
they’re fast but they’re lazy, and sleep in green meadows.
I heard this song yesterday on the 70’s channel, it was like #13 of whatever week. Number 12 was some Paul Anka song. I was born in ’69 so I don’t remember a ton from the 70’s but having Paul Anka on the charts should be enough to tell you what kind of decade it was.
Anyway, all the football games sucked this weekend. Way to go NFL. Maybe if you add 6 more playoff teams and play games every day of the week we could get a good one. Let’s hope the national championship game is a little better tonight.
While you contemplate the demise of the NFL, stop on by for some links…
Around The Web For 1-9-17
- Nope you failed again interweb, cause Terri Hatcher without makeup looks real and spectacular. (Celeb Slam)
- I guess there’s that many Harry Potter nerds out there that any pics of Emma Watson are good. These couldn’t be much more boring. (G Celeb)
- For those of you who think Fergie is secretly a man, here she is trying to disprove it in a bikini at the beach. (TNS)
- This is supposedly a tribute to the hotness of Selena Gomez, but I just don’t see it. (Caveman Circus)
- Sofia Vergara kinda went with a see-through dress for the Globes, if anyone still cares. (Kayuty)
- Now if you want to see hot, here’s some pics of Ariana Grande. I said hot, not good person. (Imgur)
- Good lord is this bachelor chick crazy. (Bar Stool Sports)
- And we’ll end our 1st day back from vacation with super hot college golfer McKenna Pautsch. (Peanut Chuck)